Drone Pilot/Trainee Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Drone Pilot/Trainee to join our team.
- Investigate all defects and repair operational RPA equipment within agreed timeframes;
- Speaking with clients and diagnose defects with the client over the phone;
- Travel internationally with potential to undergo training and provide training;
- Ensure RPA manual and procedures are updated and reviewed;
- Travel nationally with potential to assist in demonstration and Promotion;
- Travel nationally with the potential to operate abroad as part of a small operations team;
- Ensure maintenance is carried to the operational RPA equipment in accordance with RPA manuals and procedures.
- Highly organized and able to keep on top of many different tasks at once;
- Fluent Chinese Speaking (Mandarin);
- Ability to make and implement complex risk-based decisions under pressure;
- CASA Remote Pilot License;
- Rights to work in Australia;
- Ensure all RPA operations meet RPA operational procedures and comply with the RPA Standard Operation Conditions (SOC);
- Experience or knowledge in the technological evolution of RPA technology;
- A willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in managing time schedules;
- Proactive and a good man manager;
- Comfortable speaking with clients and agronomists over the phone and coordinating flights;
- Australian Driver Permit;
- Ensure flight logs are kept and updated.