Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Receptionist to join our team.
- Handling all incoming phone calls and transferring to appropriate staff;
- Ensuring that the kitchen is fully stocked at all times;
- Assisting the EA to MD with any overflow of work- This is a fantastic opportunity to gain these skills;
- Preparing client collateral;
- Coordinate maintenance requests and activity;
- Ensure the Front Desk area is kept clean, presentable and in an orderly manner at all times;
- Regularly updating our client databases;
- Making and confirming appointments using Google Calendar;
- Processing incoming supplier and contractor invoices;
- Support the administrative staff with accurate storing of files;
- Greeting clients and taking cash/cheque payments from clients;
- Providing support to other members of staff & partners;
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception;
- Organise orders for customers that come into showroom;
- Booking in jobs.
- Extensive experience in a reception position and exposure to general administration;
- The willingness to go the extra mile and show a can-do attitude;
- Task orientated with a keen eye for detail;
- Immediate start an advantage;
- Experience within the building industry in a similar position;
- Previous experience in an administrative role;
- Willingness to take responsibility for a package of work and to ensure the work is completed within agreed timeframes;
- Weekend and evening availability for shared rotational roster;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Previous experience in the construction industry highly desired;
- Professional corporate presentation;
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills;
- Previous experience as Receptionist/Help Desk Assistant role;
- Ability to multi task and experience of working to tight deadlines;
- Have excellent phone manner.