Legal Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legal Receptionist to join our team.
- Build rapport with staff and clients alike;
- Collecting mail and general administration for Solicitors;
- Interacting daily with attorneys, paralegals, opposing council, judicial personnel as well as Partners and external stakeholders;
- Managing calls quickly and efficiently;
- Be the go-to for the Principal of the firm;
- Warm meet and greet of key stakeholders.
- Competence with Microsoft Office products (required) and LEAP (preferred);
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to effectively multi-task and excellent attention to detail;
- Experience in Immigration Law (preferred);
- Professional phone manner;
- Ability to work under pressure and management time effectively; and;
- At least one year experience as a legal receptionist / administrative role;
- Strong interpersonal skills.