Senior Corporate Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Corporate Receptionist to join our team.
- Facilities management;
- Stationery / office supply orders;
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients;
- Updating and maintaining internal databases;
- Front of house supervision across three levels;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required;
- Ensuring a tidy office swpace;
- Event coordination;
- Quality review;
- Answering and responding to all calls and emails.
- Good written communication skills;
- Experience working in a Corporate Receptionist position is essential;
- Demonstrated experience operating a busy switchboard;
- Experience in managing a team is highly advantageous;
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service;
- Discretion in relation to confidential information;
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement;
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment;
- Computer literate to an intermediate/advanced level, including (MS office suite & internet).