The Senior Risk Analyst evaluates and forecasts potential losses while determining solutions to minimize or eliminate risks. Performs risk analysis studies in order to maintain maximum protection of an organization’s assets. Being a Senior Risk Analyst supports managers in risk management or risk model construction. Assists in monitoring and reporting risks and controls. In addition, Senior Risk Analyst may provide working guidance for junior analysts. May handle complex analysis. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a Senior Risk Analyst contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as a Senior Risk Analyst typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
Senior Risk Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join our team.
- Involvement in improving the compliance and risk management framework across the business;
- Opportunity to work on business innovation projects;
- Report to the executive and managing the compliance inbox;
- Responsible for day to day risk & compliance activities;
- Perform AML & compliance testing.
- 2 years’ experience in a Risk & Compliance role;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.