compliance analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a compliance analyst to join our team.
- Refining, developing and managing a healthcare compliance audit program and process to check compliance with policies, procedures and best practices;
- Completing and updating detailed reports and summaries of legal and compliance information;
- Developing a strong working knowledge of business and operational goals and objectives in assigned areas; and;
- Other ad hoc duties as may be reasonably required by the business.
- Requires biotech/ pharmaceutical industry experience;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- 30% travel commitment, domestic and international;
- Superior computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint, Excel, Powerpoint, Power BI, Tableau and Veeva;
- Knowledge of and interest in the legal compliance and regulatory framework affecting the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry;
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to establish team relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is required;
- Project coordination with high attention to detail;
- Self-starter; ability to initiate new programs and problem solve;
- Proven ability to work with all levels of the organization as required;
- Enthusiasm for learning and ability to be a positive contributor to department goals and commitments;
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience as a healthcare compliance associate/manager or compliance and ethics associate/manager, or related role.