Senior Internal Comms Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Internal Comms Officer to join our team.
- Develop, support and promote the organisations plans and goals including message development, social media content creation and media outreach;
- Review, develop and implement tools, guidelines, templates, policies and procedures that ensure efficient and effective internal communications;
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities;
- Assisting with promoting key messages and marketing campaigns as needed;
- Identify opportunities to proactively promote key messages via internal communications channels and create content.
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Strong sense of responsibility, positive-thinking, self-motivated, and a good team player;
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Well-organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.