The Sales Account Executive ensures that provided goods or services consistently meet client needs. Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue. Being a Sales Account Executive may require a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. May be responsible for providing sales quotations as well as sustaining and renewing client contracts. In addition, Sales Account Executive typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a Sales Account Executive contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as a Sales Account Executive typically requires 4 -7 years of related experience.
Sales Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our team.
- Professional risk assessment and advise;
- Actively reviewing and underwriting both new risks and renewing accounts;
- You will be required to present and communicate information clearly whilst meeting the designated targets;
- You will be responsible to achieve results and meet client expectations in a planned and organised manner.
- High level of business and sales acumen to advise customers and seel appropriate product to suit the customers needs is essential;
- Two recent professional references;
- Available for an immediate start (desired);
- Experience and training qualification for restricted ‘Notice of Appointment’
- Drivers Licence;
- Previous experience in the Insurance Industry (essential);
- A minimum of 2-3 years in a portfolio/account management position is advantageous.