Online Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Online Account Executive to join our team.
- Evangelize Zoom product offerings;
- Deliver Happiness by maintaining specific CSat Scores;
- Identify, develop and nurture pipeline leads;
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting and MRR quotas;
- Take inbound calls and chats to generate leads;
- Follow up on sales leads generated by marketing programs;
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce;
- Demo and Close small business clients (employee count of 10 or less).
- 1- 2 years of Account Executive experience in a Technology company;
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred;
- Strong collaboration and relational skills;
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work;
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred;
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen;
- AA/ BS or equivalent experience;
- Inbound sales experience;
- Forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required;
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience, preferred;
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred;
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated;
- Must be business proficient English additional languages is a plus;
- Must be eligible to work in Australia and hold a visa.