Research & Engagement Officer – Consumer Data Right Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Research & Engagement Officer – Consumer Data Right to join our team.
- Produce 6 consumer research reports in key areas influencing standards design;
- Provide advice to the Data Standards Body in the context of broader Privacy Act, Data Availability & Transparency, and consumer protection reforms;
- Raise awareness across the Australian consumer and community sector of consumer data right reforms, building knowledge and capacity;
- Co-design targeted consumer research with the DSB to test attitudes experiences and knowledge.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in public policy, marketing, analytics, psychology, social science;
- Experience with user experience, customer experience, human-centered design, behavioural economics, consumer policy or law an advantage;
- Experience working within or with the community sector an advantage.