Senior Experience Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our team.
- Scoping and planning experience design projects with the Head of Experience Design;
- Mapping complex user journeys and workflows, and translating these into exceptional, fit-forpurpose experiences;
- Planning and facilitating workshops including ideation sessions, design sprints, project kick-offs and delivery playbacks.
- Big picture thinking – an ability to move beyond screen level design, thinking about context, ecosystems and flow;
- Autonomous – able to scope and prioritise tasks independently;
- Champion excellent design and craft standards;
- Be familiar with responsive and systematic designs and agile methodology;
- Create concepts, screen designs, prototypes, UI kits, mood boards and style guides;
- Conceive, develop and execute expertly crafted digital design solutions across websites and mobile apps;
- Proficient in user-centred design methodologies and design thinking;
- Proven ability to bring your ideas to life and see projects from conception to final product;
- Immersive – able to deep-dive very quickly into complex situations; able to research, synthesise, understand and recommend solutions;
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and on budget, and to the highest quality;
- Strong experience across Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch/Figma and InVision/Principle;
- Share your knowledge with wider Experience Design and AKQA teams and mentor mid/junior designers;
- Exceptional design aesthetics with UI folio to demonstrate;
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends;
- Present design work confidently to stakeholders and build trusting relationships.