Implement and administer enterprise-wide document management systems and related procedures that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic records and documents.
Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager to join our team.
- Performing platform and vendor evaluations;
- Sell all of Cartology’s media products (in-store, online, Freshmag and new media inventory) while meeting clients’ objectives;
- Manage pricing (discounts and bundling) in line with agreed parameters;
- Develop solid relationships and provide professional services with suppliers and processors;
- Driving the linkage between business strategy and technology (and vice versa), to deliver meaningful outcomes;
- Designing innovative technology solutions and architectures to complex business problems;
- The successful implementation of recommendations aimed at enhancing the contagion risk framework;
- Defining the enterprise, domain, platform, infrastructure and integration architectures for clients;
- Responsibility for understanding the critical issues affecting the client and finding the right answer i.e. “cracking the case”;
- Create demand through applying in-depth knowledge of livestock, markets and trends;
- As appropriate lead engagement with clients’ agencies on marketing briefs;
- Protect and grow existing trade spend dominated revenue base while also winning revenue from clients’ marketing spend budgets;
- To effectively manage current and future staff;
- Align Cartology sales activity with Woolworths marketing strategy and buyer category plans;
- Managing multiple cases expertly and efficiently including interim and final presentation deliverables; and.
- Technical and Industry skills: 7-10 years practical experience or more in the rural livestock and agency industry;
- Whilst not essential an ability to communicate in Chinese would be looked on favorably;
- Current Victorian Drivers licence;
- Experienced people manager and motivator;
- Well-developed computer literacy;
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills, including excellent written and oral skills;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in a health setting;
- Demonstrated experience and ability in all forms of communication and client management skills;
- Sound knowledge of financial management systems and experience in business expansion through innovative means;
- A Qualification in Community Work Management or Community Development is preferred;
- Demonstrated skills and aptitude to taking on leadership functions and a development role within the group;
- Employment is subject to an acceptable Police Check;
- Sound knowledge of the Australian livestock agency industry;
- Own vehicle and current driver’s licence;
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills.