Implement and administer enterprise-wide document management systems and related procedures that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic records and documents.
IT Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Project Manager to join our team.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget;
- Undertake coordination of project deliverables, required activities and tasks;
- Establish a project methodology within the organisation appropriate to the business complexity and requirements;
- Drive opportunities for improvement and efficiency’s within the IT function;
- Ensure project standards and documentation is undertaken and reported;
- Establish a staffing plan for projects and undertake recruitment activities.
- Must Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels;
- Basic Understanding of Splunk – Dashboards and Alerts configuration;
- Self-disciplined, good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills;
- Hands on experience in AWS cloud environment;
- Manage ICT solution procurement;
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of Workday application configuration decisions;
- Develop technical specifications;
- Manage system design, development and implementation (including vendor management);
- Knowledge of integration development to third party systems such ADP, LMS, ERP, Active Directory, and Concur Expense system etc;
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interfaces;
- Create detailed technical system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs is required;
- Proactive rather re-active towards BAU issues. Willing to learn the new things and able to help others.