Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as architecture and engineering or research and development in these fields.
Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Design Management;
- Manage Global Custody and/ or Funds project implementations ranging in complexity from moderate to complex;
- Comply with all audit, regulatory and compliance directives;
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within budget and quality;
- Minimum Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience working in infrastructure sector;
- Ensure all risks are planned an mitigated where applicable;
- Construction administration including scheduling and permit applications;
- Ensuring a strong focus on safety;
- Implement sound project management principles, processes and practices to ensure they are delivered in accordance with the project plan and objectives;
- active participation on team visual management board huddles and operational excellence improvement initiatives;
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field;
- Provide guidance to the Project Management team for on-time / on-budget execution;
- Lead, engage and mentor;
- Interpret plans and provide final cost and quantities of materials needed;
- Liaise with developers and designers for project delivery.
- Work across the wider programme to identify areas for methodology improvement and process automation;
- Highly developed inter-personal and stakeholder management skills;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in commercial project management, supervising or contract management;
- Lead a scrum team to guide the project workflow;
- Partner with the Analytics team to draw insights from the data and determine appropriate courses of action for remediation;
- Identification and management of Risks and Issues throughout the project;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Proven analytic, conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 suite;
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement project deliverables in line with stakeholder expectations;
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the team;
- Experience in the fit out industry highly required;
- Experience upgrading/ implementing business facing applications;
- JIRA / Confluence.