Director of Medical Services Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of Medical Services to join our team.
- Leadership in Medical Staff recruitment and retention;
- Drive for results: A strong commitment to making service performance improvements and a determination to achieve positive service outcomes for users;
- Clinical Governance: develop, interpret, monitor and analyse trend data in organisational clinical quality and performance reports;
- Research culture: creates and sustains a culture of world class research and innovation;
- Professional standards: creates and sustains professional standards of excellence in service delivery and patient care;
- The provision of a healthy and safe environment within the health service is everyone’s responsibility;
- Collaborative research: leads a department which supports integrated research across professional disciplines.
- Licence to operate vehicle (C class);
- Highly desirable to hold a specialist qualification or postgraduate clinical diploma (e.g. FRACGP/FACRRM);
- MBBS or equivalent eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia;
- Essential to hold FRACMA or other equivalent management qualification.