Clinical Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Nurse to join our team.
- Where required, work with the Facility Manager, Clinical Care Coordinator and ACFI Coordinator to provide on call services to the facility;
- Investigate any changes in the health or condition of residents or any complaints about care and report to Clinical Care Coordinator/Facility Manager;
- Ensure that all critical incidents are managed in accordance with the facility’s policy and legislative requirements;
- Establish positive working relationships and communication with visiting medical officers and visiting allied health professionals;
- Coordination and supervision of Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants in the delivery of direct care of residents;
- Ensure accurate completion of all documentation required for ACFI submission.
- Extensive clinical experience within the Aged Care Sector;
- Minimum 2 years experiance as a Clinical Nurse;
- AHPRA registration as a DIV 1 Nurse;
- Proven capability in clinical assessments and care planning to accurately reflect assessed care needs of residents;
- documentation requirements, and the Aged Care Quality Standards Accreditation Process;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Aged Care Funding System, including;
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads according to resident needs and work as a member of a multidisciplinary team and manage staff;
- A commitment to the principles of Workplace Health & Safety and ensuring a safe environment for residents and staff.