Allied Health Receptionist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Allied Health Receptionist to join our team.
- Liaise between departments with discretion and professionalism;
- Maintain business inventory such as checking supplies, scheduling equipment and maintenance repairs;
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner;
- Complete accurate documentation of intake forms;
- Scheduling appointments;
- Professionally assist staff, visitors and patients;
- Maintain confidentiality of all staff and patient information;
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone;
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activities;
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations;
- Assist with admissions/treatment as per agreed procedures.
- Administration certification (essential);
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task;
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills;
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills;
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Passionate about healthcare excellence;
- Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information;
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations;
- 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a Medical Receptionist role (essential).