Fund formation Lawyer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Fund formation Lawyer to join our team.
- Manage and further develop own service catalogue with full ownership and high autonomy;
- Assist in the development, design and implementation of innovative structuring solutions for the Australian market and beyond;
- Developing an understanding of the relevant ASX listing obligations;
- Support and enable business development efforts by contributing to client meetings, presentations, project management etc;
- Negotiate terms and conditions with clients and service providers;
- Developing an understanding of the Australian financial services license held by the group;
- Draft and/or review agreements, offering memoranda and documentation relating to investment structures (funds, mandates, financing solutions);
- Manage and implement complex structuring projects.
- Qualified professional with 2-4 years of relevant work and industry experience;
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external parties;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and project management skills to manage multiple projects in parallel;
- Self-motivated and proactive individual with strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Fluent in English, any additional languages are a plus;
- Top academic credentials in law, business administration and/or finance.