Graduate Product Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Product Specialist to join our team.
- Respond to product inquiries and provide assistance to customers via chat (primary), email, web conference, and phone;
- Assist Customer Success Managers and Sales in identifying new expansion and revenue opportunities;
- Deliver live demos of Dynatrace’s all-in-one monitoring solution for a wide range of users (technical and non-technical);
- Assist customers with their deployment, configuration, problem triage, and troubleshooting of Dynatrace’s software intelligence platform.
- Cloud/New Stack technologies such as OpenStack, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, and CloudFoundry;
- Exceptional corporate presentation and relationship-building skills;
- Web and application server technologies such as Apache, IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss;
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Knowledge of networking, protocols, and architectures such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, and BGP;
- Familiarity with database design, SQL, and data access practices;
- Flexible work schedule as you may be required to work non-business hours and weekends;
- The HTTP protocol and the RESTful architectural style;
- 1+ years of work experience in a customer services team (e.g. technical support, consulting, sales);
- Server-side technologies such as Java Servlets and PHP;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related work experience.