Royal Commission Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Royal Commission Coordinator to join our team.
- Assist the Royal Commission Lead with the maintenance of the Royal Commission Register;
- Ensure all information gathering and data reporting is in line with the established quality standards;
- Provide research and administrative assistance for the Royal Commission submission, papers and briefs as required;
- Ensure that all written and verbal communication with all stakeholders is in line with the established Royal Commission messaging;
- Assist the Royal Commission Lead with responding to information requests by sourcing and collating information and data as it relates to each request;
- Maintain the accuracy of the critical incident loop, source and update detail for relevant parties to facilitate the feedback process as required.
- The ability to work within an environment with unpredictable timelines and volume of work;
- DCSI Disability Clearance (or ability to gain);
- The ability to work with utmost confidentiality, sensitivity and impartiality;
- DHS – Working with Children check (or ability to gain);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Proven experience in undertaking research, interpreting, analysing and summarising data for the preparation of reports;
- National Police clearance (or ability to gain);
- Current, valid and unrestricted South Australian Driver’s Licence.