Sport Development and Administration Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sport Development and Administration Officer to join our team.
- Implementing strategies for community and club engagement;
- Developing grant funding opportunities through initiating and maintaining relations with government departments;
- Providing and maintaining information and regular communication within the State;
- Working with Motorsport Australia’s affiliated clubs to help them strengthen their membership base and overall functionality;
- Representing and building the profile of Motorsport Australia at local motor sport events.
- Administration experience in sport, events or a member-based organisation;
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a can-do attitude;
- Experience coordinating and or delivering events;
- High level interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability delivering outstanding customer service;
- Experience working with volunteers and in member-based organisations, or in sport or events;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills;
- An interest in motor sport would be advantageous;
- Experience in developing and implementing engagement programs in sport, leisure, recreation or similar.