Systems Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Accountant to join our team.
- Giving recommendations on how to improve efficiencies in the system;
- Being a key partner between IT and Finance for any process improvements;
- Preparing any necessary training manuals for stakeholders;
- Playing a key role with the design, development and implementation of the system;
- Build key relationships with senior stakeholders and present reports to senior management;
- Ad hoc reporting as required;
- Replication of financial reports;
- Link AP and AR functions in the new system;
- User setup and UAT;
- Evaluate current system structure and liaise with different stakeholders to recognise organisational requirements;
- Establishing a new chart of accounts and complete reconciliations to ensure there are no variances;
- Ability to drive system usage and reporting;
- Communicating with the Finance team with all queries relating to TM1 and Cognos;
- Configuration of the new system and perform relevant data transformations, ensuring data integrity is intact.
- Audit or internal audit background with a focus on business processes and process improvement is an advantage;
- At least 4 years’ of qualified or part qualified relevant experience;
- CPA/CA qualified.