Senior Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our team.
- Ecosystem Enablement : Use your subject matter expertise in enterprise deployments to train and enable our scalable deployment ecosystem;
- The person will be responsible for the mentoring and assisting FastTrack Managers;
- Increase Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, EMS and Security and Compliance adoption;
- Time and cost reduction to onboard Customers;
- Ensure deep education is driven for Microsoft 365 FastTrack, across key Microsoft field roles;
- Improve Customer and Partner experience.
- Experience working with enterprise customers on difficult, technical issues and developing innovative, creative solutions;
- An ability to work well within fast-paced, ambiguous situations where you need to define the problem, goal, solution and see it through to the end;
- Knowledge of the MDM (Mobile Device Management) and MMD (Microsoft Managed Desktop) spaces, including Windows, Office 265 Pro Plus, and AutoPilot;
- Highly self-driven with an ability to work very independently;
- Passion for enabling great customer experiences;
- Skilled in working with Microsoft Sales teams, Microsoft Delivery teams and partners to support Microsoft 365 deals;
- Exceptional leadership acumen with demonstrated success in “engaging virtual teams” with ability to influence others;
- Must have a proven record of delivering business value through direct CXO-level interactions;
- Comfortable in discussing, understanding and contributing to the solution advancement of Microsoft and the Office 365 business;
- 10+ years related corporate and/or consulting IT experience, including both program management and service delivery;
- Ability to coach and collaborate effectively with field teams, customers, and product teams to ensure customer success;
- Business process and people management skills or related experience required;
- Resourceful, confident under pressure, with demonstrated skills in expectation management;
- Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering, or equivalent work experience;
- Comfortable and experienced in pre-sales, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.