Design or oversee projects involving provision of potable water, disposal of wastewater and sewage, or prevention of flood-related damage. Prepare environmental documentation for water resources, regulatory program compliance, data management and analysis, and field work. Perform hydraulic modeling and pipeline design.
Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Program Manager to join our team.
- Lead the team in the delivery of program requirements to clients;
- Influence the operational procedures by developing work practices and procedures, methodology, plan and provide advice on policy matters;
- Providing appropriate supervision, development and training to ensure that staff are well supported;
- Work collaboratively across the business area to drive delivery of section, branch and division priorities;
- Staff management;
- Write briefings, talking points, ministerial correspondence and other policy documents as required;
- Communications & reporting;
- Governance management;
- Responding to queries within Defence higher management;
- Project approvals and governance;
- Oversee stakeholder communications and delivering user training;
- Provision of informed guidance on the allocation of new projects to appropriate project managers;
- Deconflicting other Defence Programs with the Estate Works Program;
- Risk management;
- Manage all business as usual activities of an online data tool.
- Experience delivering in a matrix organisation;
- Tertiary qualification applicable to role – Degree in Social Welfare, Management, Warehousing or equivalent;
- Previous experience leading a team;
- Proven technology delivery in the digital channels space;
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks;
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and work in fast-paced environments;
- A strong Christian commitment;
- Successful delivery of at least 2 large IT programs as the Program Manager;
- Minimum 2 years IT Program Management experience;
- Valid Working With Children Check;
- Program and project management certifications;
- Project Management experience desirable;
- First class stakeholder management skills;
- Experience working with, and managing data;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.