DC Warehouse Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a DC Warehouse Supervisor to join our team.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the team members within their designated department;
- Development of continuous improvement programme to deliver industry leading best practice;
- Implementation of KPI’s to drive operational excellence and identify areas for improvement;
- Co-ordinate and allocate work as required to meet plans in most cost effective / efficient way while meeting safety compliance requirements;
- Overall OH&S compliance within the VIC warehouse.
- Fork Lift licence beneficial;
- Experience within a large DC environments will be beneficial;
- Experience using SAP or equivalent tier 1 systems;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to be a dynamic individual and adapt to change quickly;
- Proven experience driving KPI’s within warehousing;
- 2-5 years experience as a warehouse manager, supervisor or team leader.