Office / Warehouse Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office / Warehouse Support to join our team.
- Processing of orders (MYOB) and shipping to Customers;
- Weekly timesheets and installations reports;
- Follow up quotes to customers;
- Ordering stock from our head office in Melbourne Stock Take;
- Answering, directing and logging of telephone Calls;
- Loading and unloading of stock (forklift), pack orders, booking transport;
- Follow up unpaid invoices;
- Updating of Excel weekly AIMS for reps to populate with sales data;
- Support to the Regional Manager as required;
- Faxing / Filing, cheque register general office admin duties;
- Reports on Sales Figures Daily Weekly – Monthly;
- Invoice reporting;
- Marketing Distribution List, BCI, Internal Tender programs, Customer Database.
- Logistics experience organising of incoming and outgoing stock/ stock take;
- Forklift licence packing of orders, loading/unloading trucks;
- Reception duties;
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills;
- Proficient knowledge of WHS (SWMS) procedures;
- Must have proficient computer skills MYOB, Word, Excel;
- Internal sales/ marketing experience.