Examine, evaluate, and investigate eligibility for or conformity with laws and regulations governing contract compliance of licenses and permits, and perform other compliance and enforcement inspection and analysis activities not classified elsewhere.
Compliance Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Compliance Officer to join our team.
- Monitoring and testing corporate and regulatory compliance across all entities;
- Implementing processes to maintain compliance following on from project completion;
- Identifying and responding to gaps and training opportunities through interaction with internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintaining visibility with the business to provide ongoing compliance solutions;
- Associated compliance analyst activitiesCoaching and educating businesses to improve adherence to legislation and Aon’s policy and procedures;
- Identifying and managing “Compliance Projects” arising from Audit outcomes;
- Providing timely and accurate support to the team and the business;
- Administration of Local Law permit applications for Footpath Trading;
- Administration of applications for consents for minor works on Municipal Roads under the Road Management Act;
- Review and analyse of all types of compliance issues in Amenity and Compliance as priorities and resources determine;
- Encouraging the development of a culture of compliance with regulatory, fiduciary and legal obligations;
- Maintaining an operational compliance and risk program to meet RFM’s AFS licence, ASX, NSX and Corporations Act obligations.
- Basic working knowledge of building practices and administrative procedures in Local Government and/or the building industry;
- Property & Rating (TechOne) experience;
- Construction White Card;
- Technical background desirable.