Client Services Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Services Officer to join our team.
- Performs client liaison duties, enrolment tasks and functions;
- Maintain records;
- Dealing with general enquiries from clients;
- Maintaining client records and database using XPlan;
- Producing client review reports using Xplan;
- coordinating medical and scientific review tasks, including technical reviews of cases;
- Conference room bookings;
- Trade settlements via Austraclear;
- Receipting and banking;
- Liaising with clients, fund managers & insurance companies;
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients & staff;
- Manage reception – first point of contact for all clients attending or calling the centre;
- High volume processing and settlements of payments including cash and securities, RTGS and BPAY;
- Lodging/managing applications;
- Providing general administrative support when required.
- Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team;
- Quick learner;
- Attention to detail;
- Microsoft (Office 365) suite i.e. outlook, word, excel;
- Good customer service skills.