Create special effects, animation, or other visual images using film, video, computers, or other electronic tools and media for use in products or creations, such as computer games, movies, music videos, and commercials.
Animator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Animator to join our team.
- Responsible for the successful animation of a series of shots on a specific project;
- Maintains or exceeds consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work;
- Performs other tasks related to the creation of computer-generated animation;
- Expected to “mentor” Entry Level Animators and must be able to support and assist them with their shots.
- Ability to take on a delegated task with a gentle supervision;
- Expert understanding of Maya, proprietary and other software programs;
- Good organization and communication skills;
- Expert understanding of traditional animation principles, acting, film production and compositional design;
- Proficiency with Linux desired.