VFX Producer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VFX Producer to join our team.
- Manage crew performance. Supervise assigned production staff, providing timely performance feedback to Production and Artists at studio;
- Partner with key creative leadership to ensure successful project completion;
- Partners with ILM SF, SINGAPORE, VANCOUVER and LONDON producers to determine communication framework and procedures on projects;
- Partners with “HUB” Producer(s) to determine specific turnover requirements and to evaluate incoming turnovers;
- Partner with production accounting to ensure financial accuracy of the show progression;
- Prepare bid letter, key dates schedule, and assumptions for the work of a specific project;
- Maintains overall production schedule and manage budget for assigned show(s);
- Meet with clients to review scripts, breakdowns and storyboards for a specific project;
- In conjunction with ILM Sydney Talent Managers, staff productions effectively.
- Excellent computer skills including: Word, Excel, Google suite;
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with databases and a wide range of production management tools (such as Shotgun, Filemaker Pro, MS Project);
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proven track record of successfully working in Visual Effects Producer capacity on several major productions at a facility (6+ years);
- Proven track record in bidding and client management.