production coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a production coordinator to join our team.
- Anticipate and communicate issues to leadership team(s) to reach solutions in a timely manner;
- Track client needs, reviews and deliveries to make sure your discipline hits their targets;
- Prioritization and escalation of technical support issues;
- Set up turnovers with discipline crew. Communicate turnover information to all artists assigned to asset(s) or shot(s);
- Supervise, delegate to, and train assigned Production Assistant(s);
- Perform special projects as needed;
- Communicates with all parties on the project, from Supervisors to Production leadership and peers, to artists.
- Proficiency in Macs/PCs including Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of UNIX and familiarity with Google Suite is preferred;
- Attention to detail, follow through and strong communication skills.