Machine Operator I sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Uses computer-controlled equipment to select, position and secure automatic or semi-automatic machines. Being a Machine Operator I controls and adjusts machine settings to complete simple tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent. Additionally, Machine Operator I typically reports to a supervisor/manager. The Machine Operator I works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Machine Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Machine Operator to join our team.
- Attending daily toolbox talks;
- Quality Document Control & online testing using measuring equipment;
- Adhering to OH&S procedures onsite;
- Provide guidance, mentoring and on the job training to other team members as required;
- Pre-assembly & packaging of products for safe transportation;
- Manual Handling;
- Looking after a minimum of two machines per shift;
- Adhering to all Safety operation procedures and OH&S;
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers to meet customer expectations;
- Machine operating;
- Operating a side loader forklift – full training provided;
- Operate any and all Company vehicles, trucks, machinery, plant and equipment within your skill level and license qualifications;
- Work effectively within a team environment and contribute to team outcomes;
- Operation of MEP Off coil Machine, cutting & Bending Machines.
- Fully licensed and experienced excavator operator (2T and 6T);
- Minimum 3 years experience;
- Stable work history;
- Fully licensed and experienced tracked and wheeled skid steer operator;
- General Construction Induction – Blue/White Card;
- Well presented;
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction;
- MR Licence;
- Experience driving MR vehicles;
- Flexible outlook and willingness to perform manual handling tasks.