Industrial Sewing Machinist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Industrial Sewing Machinist to join our team.
- Stitching and sewing;
- Efficiently cut out patterns from templates and plans, and mark sewing lines;
- Use various sewing techniques and methods including topstitching and hemming;
- Cutting; and;
- Utilise a range of blanket fabrics, fibres, netting and accessories to complete component parts;
- Attach fasteners such as buckles, straps, anchors, eyelets and springs.
- Dedicated and careful with outstanding attention to detail;
- Self-initiative, common sense and enjoys working in a Team environment;
- Full working rights in Australia;
- Follows processes and independently solves challenges as required;
- Knowledge in using appropriate tools;
- Own transport;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Can Maintain equipment and adhere to safe work practices;
- Experience working in a factory environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Industrial Sewing.