CNC Machine Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CNC Machine Operator to join our team.
- Breaking out of glass on cutting tables;
- Racking glass;
- Assisting loaders with orders for trucks;
- Quality checking;
- Assisting in warehousing duties;
- Spot-sticking and writing on glass;
- General housekeeping maintenance of the work space;
- Unloading glass;
- Laminating – rolling of glass off table.
- Good time management;
- Experience in operating CNC machines;
- Good attention to detail;
- Be fit, healthy and reliable;
- Drivers Licence;
- Available for rotating shifts;
- Have experience in a factory environment;
- Able to work effectively autonomously or in a close knit team;
- Forklift Licence (desirable);
- Previous experience operating Plasma & Oxy-Fuel machines.