Sport Staff Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sport Staff to join our team.
- Socialising with guests in public areas at all times in accordance with Company standards;
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations. Respond and report any type of emergency;
- Perform other related duties as required;
- Organise and conduct tournaments;
- Evaluate guests’ physical condition to participate in various sport and fitness activities;
- Respond to guest complaints in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively;
- Promote and serve as Master of Ceremonies in Sports Deck activities.
- Master of Ceremonies experience preferred;
- Ability to speak a high level of English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests;
- Ability to provide one-on-one rock climbing wall instruction. Rock Climbing (manual belay) certification preferred;
- Other language skills are desired (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French or German preferred);
- Proven customer service skills to interact with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner;
- CPR certification and lifesaving certification from the American Red Cross or similar certifying organisation preferred.