Senior Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Operations Manager to join our team.
- Using and adopting AOM methodology and tools to plan and deliver against targets;
- Shows strong ownership of strategy and business deliverables, ensuring agile delivery of agreed actions by self and others;
- Exploring solutions to improve effectiveness and productivity across the team;
- Managing day to day workflow to ensure meeting set KPI targets (SLA’s and quality);
- Working with Technical training team to identify knowledge gaps and create plans to address any issues;
- Proactively identifies customer issues and opportunities to resolve them;
- Identifying, investigating and managing compliance incidents. Undertaking root cause analysis and providing feedback / findings to leadership team;
- Setting goals, timeframes and priorities based on strategy. Encourages others to use systems and processes properly;
- Supporting and driving knowledge share between our onshore and offshore teams to deliver on our on service promise;
- Managing stakeholder (internal and external) relationships;
- Giving frequent, positive and constructive feedback to team members.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to use information to generate creative solutions to benefit the business;
- Contributes and drives continuous process improvement;
- Previous experience managing large teams of >100 FTE;
- Strong focus on results-led management;
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning experience in an operational environment;
- Awareness of the relevant legislation, procedures and processes;
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship management skills;
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.