Direct and coordinate financial activities of workers in a branch, office, or department of an establishment, such as branch bank, brokerage firm, risk and insurance department, or credit department.
Regional Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Manager to join our team.
- Developing a high performance team culture;
- Monitor GP, expenses and wage control with your store managers;
- Develop a customer centric, sales and KPI structure within the business;
- Recruitment of team members, on boarding and performance management;
- Conduct regular in store visits to ensure sales and profitability are acheived;
- Implement HR practices in line with Regis systems and processes;
- Develop and implement annual business plan and budgets;
- Driving financial accountability and outcomes across P&L and respective drivers (ACFI, Occupancy, Labour and Expense Management);
- Overseeing the Client Services Coordinator performance;
- Optimise occupancy and RAD pool in line with budgets;
- Oversight and leadership pertaining to WHS management, and return to work / WorkCover claims;
- Supporting our operational homes to provide the highest possible quality of residential care and lifestyle;
- Support staff to ensure they are adequately supported to implement plans;
- Ensuring compliance with Aged Care Accreditation Standards;
- Leading teams to provide wholistic, person centred active support services.
- Current C class drivers licence;
- Exceptional written, verbal and influencing communication skills suitable for a senior leader;
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator (desirable);
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (desireable);
- Politically savvy;
- Proven ability to partner with the broader business;
- Current CHS/DCSI (Disability-Related) Clearance;
- Tertiary Qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) in relevant field;
- Previous success working a matrix organisational structure;
- Thrive on a fast pace, and variety of work;
- You have an energetic, enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude that encourages others to be the same;
- Strong relationship building skills with stakeholders of all levels and roles;
- Available to travel between facilities, both locally and interstate;
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003 & HLTAID001);
- Proven ability to lead and manage a geographically dispersed team, preferably in the health industry.