Finance & Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance & Operations Manager to join our team.
- Coaching & mentoring direct reports through appraisals and reviews;
- Banking system administration;
- Identifying & implementing business and process improvement strategies to streamline structures;
- Ad hoc projects when required;
- Review of general ledger journals & reconciliations;
- Oversee transactional finance function managing a team of 3;
- Accounts Payable;
- Review of finance processes specific to commissions, payroll & AP;
- Maintaining strong relationships with vendors & understanding remuneration for financial advisors;
- Commissions (paying & receiving).
- Hands-on, highly motivated and driven individual that leads from the front;
- Previous experience within commission based business (paying & receiving) within Australia;
- Experience identifying & implementing process improvements;
- Prior experience with commissions, payroll, AP & Banking;
- Have managed a small to medium size team previously within a broad finance function;
- Exposure to Microsoft Power applications and platforms high desirable;
- CPA/CA qualified;
- Financial related degree or similar.