Specialty Restaurants Head of Department Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Specialty Restaurants Head of Department to join our team.
- Coaches , trains and motivates the team members to reach departmental goals;
- Handles guests complains timely, in a professional and accurate manner, according to the company brand;
- Is responsible for the stock control and inventory;
- Supervises the operations in the overall Kitchen for the Outlet;
- Ensures the consistency, quality, and quantity of culinary production;
- Implements best management practices and facilitate good communication workflow;
- Understands, follows, measures and mixes ingredients according to various recipes;
- Applies different cooking methods, ensures proper portions on all plates;
- Prepares food ingredients to deliver quality cuisine ensuring guests finest culinary experience.
- Knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures;
- Valid passport (at least with 6 months validity before joining) and seaman book (if any);
- Criminal record (mandatory prior embarkation schedule);
- Fluent English, oral and written skills. Any additional language is considered an advantage;
- Great knowledge of HACCP, USPH and Sanitation standards;
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions;
- Team management and conflicts resolutions;
- Good communication skills and customer care;
- Ability to work in a team.