Studio & Culture Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Studio & Culture Manager to join our team.
- Assist the recruiting department with incoming and exiting employees;
- Be a cultural ambassador by recognizing and developing the culture of the Luma studio and championing the values and vision of the company;
- Manage and prioritise multiple projects and follow through on items in a timely manner;
- Manage exisiting vendor relationships and network with new opportunities that tie in with Luma’s business needs;
- Ensure that the studio is impeccable and an environment which is welcoming for staff and guests;
- Act as the liaison to the landlord, building agency, janitorial, and other building operations and services;
- Support employees and help create an amazing employee experience;
- Maintain positive and professional communication with the team regarding all aspects of facility management and operations;
- Manage and support all studio events and meetings including meeting setups, catering, reservations and equipment hire;
- Manage audit of inventory and replenishment of company needs in terms of food items, equipment, stationary and cleaning supplies;
- Identify areas in need of improvement or repair and engage the right vendors to execute the requests;
- Provide administrative support as needed;
- Manage international courier services for all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Prior experience in a People & Culture role a plus;
- Experience in operations / finance related roles a plus;
- Thorough understanding of project management task orientated deliveries;
- Good understanding of facility management and operations of running a studio environment;
- Experience in a creative studio or tech / start up environment previously;
- Good understanding of aesthetic and interior design a plus.