Plumbers install and repair water, drainage, gas, and other piping systems in homes, businesses, and factories. Plumbers install plumbing fixtures such as bathtubs and toilets, and appliances, such as dishwashers and water heaters. Plumbers also maintain septic systems—the large, underground holding tanks that collect waste from houses that are not connected to a sewer system.
Plumber Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Plumber to join our team.
- Read plans/drawings, drainage, rough ins, stack work and fit offs;
- The successful applicant will be required to work in a variety of plumbing roles including construction, renovation and maintenance;
- Be able to work independently as well as follow directions from employer/supervisor.
- Ability to work from plans/drawings;
- Own tools and preferably transport;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Motivated and Reliable;
- We are looking for an experienced Plumber / Journeyman / 4th year who has worked in a variety of plumbing roles;
- Possess the ability to work un supervised;
- Certificate III in Plumbing;
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Plumber.