Rights Data Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Rights Data Officer to join our team.
- Identifying and communicating opportunities to improve processing procedures;
- Improving staff capability by upskilling and cross-training where possible; and;
- Producing accurate reports;
- Redistributing unclaimed payments according to schedule priorities;
- Complete data processing and integrity checks;
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of policy and procedure documentation;
- Account maintenance, registration of works and rights, and data cleansing projects.
- Proactivity with commitment to ownership of tasks and responsibilities; and;
- Creative, imaginative and innovative approach;
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills;
- A respect for Australia arts and culture;
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise tasks;
- Proven ability to follow complex procedural and policy documentation;
- Extremely high attention to detail and levels of accuracy;
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently;
- Willingness and commitment to learning and development;
- Ability to use a variety of research tools;
- Strong customer service focus.