Learning and Development Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Learning and Development Consultant to join our team.
- Provides professional consultation to onboard employees to maintain and improve leadership effectiveness and business performance;
- Creates and executes customized learning sessions that address identified business/performance/behavioral gaps;
- Utilizes psychometric instruments (i.e. DiSC) to enhance leadership capabilities and drive team effectiveness;
- Conducts on-the-job observations, identifies gaps in performance and provides leadership with feedback and recommendations for improvement;
- Provides career coaching and advice through workshops and one-on-one sessions;
- Models and champions a culture of commitment to the Company’s values, standards and overall business strategies;
- Conducts on-the-job observations, identifies gaps in performance and provides leadership with feedback and recommendations for improvem.
- Exhibits passion for constant learning and demonstrates an eagerness to share that passion with others;
- Ability to understand and convey business priorities and use compelling arguments to gain support and commitment;
- Experiencein applying adult learning principles and consulting, coaching, mentoring, and training techniques;
- Self-motivated and possesses superior time management and organization skills.