Senior Clinical Research Associate II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate II to join our team.
- Performing site selection visits to ensure sites have adequate resources to conduct studies;
- Providing mentorship to less experienced staff;
- Providing support to the project manager as required; and.
- Tertiary qualifications in clinical or life sciences related field (relevant experience/qualifications in similar professions may also be considered);
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills with a genuine commitment to contributing to the development of innovative treatments;
- Solid knowledge of GCP, national and international regulations and a sound understanding of how they apply to you;
- A strong track record of performing visits to sites according to the Clinical Monitoring Plan;
- Previous experience in monitoring oncology trials would be highly desirable; and;
- At least 2-3 years of independent Oncology experience.