Installer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Installer to join our team.
- Illuminated Signage (Neon & LED) Fitting & Installation – signage on site through NSW where required;
- To be able to work as part of a team;
- Use of power tools and hand tools;
- Installation on building site;
- Qualifications and Skills;
- Illuminated Signage (Neon & LED) repair/maintenance/fault finding – both on-site through NSW and in workshop where required.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions, communicate with customers when on site and articulate issues from site back to office;
- Must have ability to think laterally and be able solve complex issues;
- Must have previous signage/electrical experience;
- Must maintain an extremely high level of product quality and craftsmanship – do it once & do it right;
- Reliable in attendance and reporting and as a brand ambassador;
- Strong work ethic and customer solution approach;
- Must be highly organised;
- Must have an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Experience in Fit-outs on contractor-side or similar experience;
- Must be extremely professional and polite in front of clients;
- Focused on Operational Health, Safety, Environment & Conduct;
- Excellent communicator, proactive work ethic, avoids shortcuts;
- Preferably worked within the signage, fit-out, installation or electrical industry;
- Attention to detail, high quality of work;
- Experience in carpentry, joinery or cabinet making experience.