Assist mechanical engineers in such activities as generation, transmission, or use of mechanical or fluid energy. Prepare layouts of machinery or equipment or plan the flow of work. May conduct statistical studies or analyze production costs.
Senior Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Designer to join our team.
- Work with a range of internal and external stakeholders to visualise and create design concepts;
- Collaborate well with client teams and direct client contacts;
- Apply and co-ordinating design across different touch-points;
- Develop high quality presentations of creative work internally and externally;
- Manage the design team through creativity, personality and leadership;
- Pursue and maintain an exceptional level of design craft and the highest design standards.
- Display enthusiasm, organisation, punctuality and a high level of professionalism;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to put an attractive and compelling presentation together and present it;
- Strong layout, illustration, graphic design, video, motion design and typography skills;
- Have 5-10+ years agency experience;
- High level of skill at typical design programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Sketch);
- Comfortable working as a team and confident to take part in workshops and interactions with clients;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as high level interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team;
- At least 1 years experience on weekly magazines;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Advanced skills in Indesign/Illustrator/Photoshop;
- Understanding/experience of Woodwing is essential;
- A fundamental understanding of HTML and CSS;
- Strong conceptual skills as a designer. Think branding but also UX / UI.