Senior Product Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team.
- Advocating for the user experience and championing human-centred design methodologies;
- Working within project teams to conceptualise, prototype and test potential designs;
- Leading design projects from consultation through to completion and final spec;
- Planning, estimating and scoping new programs of work and packaging proposals;
- Designing and facilitating client workshops and brainstorming sessions;
- Driving early stage development of new projects and client relationships;
- Mentoring younger design team members;
- Managing client expectations, budgets, time lines and project resourcing;
- Driving ISO compliance and best practices;
- Driving continuous improvement of product design processes and methodologies.
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Definition and launch of MVPs;
- Comfortable with agile delivery practices and pragmatic iterative processes;
- 5+ years of iterative product design within agile product teams;
- Definition and scaling of design systems;
- Experience in native apps (iOS and Android);
- Experience in responsive web is a plus;
- Creative thinking and problem solving;
- Effective storytelling and communication skills;
- Qualitative / Quantitative data driven growth of established products.