Jewellery Assistant Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Jewellery Assistant Manager to join our team.
- Maintains proper performance documentation including detailed performance reviews, action plans, and corrective action;
- Supervises cash registers and is responsible for processing payments;
- Organizes private viewing, special events, private sales for Yacht Club passengers;
- Ensures that merchandise is properly displayed and priced at all times;
- Authorizes all merchandise received onboard and maintains inventory according to receiving policy and procedures;
- Complies with all procedures as provided by loss prevention;
- Organizes special selling events on board, viewing times, issuing invitations, liaising with On Board Director;
- In partnership with Retail Luxury Watches and Jewellery department in Geneva ensures an effective and accurate marketing plan is in place.
- Ability to learn and transfer solid product knowledge;
- Strong PC Skills using Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.