The HR Business Partner I uses working knowledge of the business to provide HR workforce planning support and guidance to line managers. Provides human resources consultation and support to a designated business unit. Being a HR Business Partner I utilizes knowledge of various human resources functions to provide tactical support to line managers. Analyzes trends and develops workforce plans to resolve issues and make a positive impact on business results. In addition, HR Business Partner I acts as liaison with other HR functions. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to Supervisor. Being a HR Business Partner I gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. Working as a HR Business Partner I typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
HR Business Partner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Business Partner to join our team.
- Ensure that change processes are compliant and managed;
- Assist with analysis and reporting including preparation of key HR Metrics;
- Provide coaching and advice to relevant People Leaders on complex HR/ER related issues;
- Identify opportunities for improvement in HR processes, procedures and policies;
- Plan, develop and deliver value add initiatives that contribute to the achievement of the HR strategic plan;
- Complete other ad hoc work as directed by your People Leader;
- Provide a high level of support, education and advice primarily on IR matters;
- Develop employment contracts;
- Drive high performance within the specialty, proactively driving strategies to increase engagement and retention;
- Implement key strategies to improve workplace culture and workforce performance;
- Ad-hoc HR duties as required;
- HR policy review;
- Ensure managers are active participants in dealing with HR matters as per the HR Self Service Model;
- Ensure HR/ER solutions provided to the relevant People Leader achieve positive business outcomes.
- Previously developed and delivered L&D programs;
- Proficiency in Aust and NZ employment legislation and itsapplication via case management is essential;
- Proficiency in Aust and NZ employment legislation and its application via case management is essential;
- Strong HR analytical skills including high proficiencyin Excel and HR systems is mandatory;
- Ability to work in a small team andoperate and influence at all levels of the organisation;
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and business partnering skills;
- A good understanding of the full scope ofHR practices;
- Change management skills and practical experience in management change initiatives would be highly valued;
- evaluatingcompetency requirements within the ANZD division;
- Changemanagement skills and practical experience in management change initiativeswould be highly valued;
- Experience working and supporting Senior Management & Leadership teams;
- competency and capabilityanalysis including advising/implementing gap mitigation initiatives;
- Strong alignment to Eaton’s Values andEthics – able to demonstrate these and lead by example;
- Strong alignment to Eaton’s Values and Ethics – able to demonstrate these and lead by example;
- annual training needsassessment and plan.