Group Claims Assessor, Rest Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Claims Assessor, Rest to join our team.
- Independently manage a portfolio of life insurance claims end-to-end;
- Assess, analyse, calculate and finalise claims payments;
- Active engagement of key stakeholders and delivering timely outcomes for our customers;
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with our philosophy, policy and claims procedures;
- Participate in case conferences, peer case discussions, and instructing third party service providers.
- Medical, vocational, rehabilitation and legal experience relating to injury or TPD desirable;
- Ability to build rapport and empathy with customers during difficult times;
- Life insurance experience preferred in income protection, TPD, death, trauma or lump sum claims;
- Workcover claims assessing viewed favourably too;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within life insurance Group, Retail or Direct claims.